The Big Bang Theory Fans will get the title easily. For others, well, there is this character in the sitcom – Sheldon Cooper (played by Jim Parsons). Read about Sheldon here or better watch The Big Bang Theory. So, this post? Well, 15 ‘Sheldon Cooper’ Things About Me…
1) I’m kinda detached to some extent at an emotional level. There will be many instances when you expect me to care about something but I won’t.
2) I am liable to ruin your jokes by stating facts that devastate the humor within the joke, forgive me but the joke is baseless.
3) Social Media, I may stay up online but I don’t like it. The only reason I do it is because it’s a social convention among the youth.
4) I don’t hate Social Media, I just hate the way people use it. They are doing it wrong. And well, another Sheldon thing, I contradict myself.
5) Also, I don’t like it when people don’t use services the way they were meant to be used. I use the Contacts feature of my cell phone to enter exact names i.e. if you were John Doe, then the contact entry would go like :-
First Name : John
Last Name : Doe
Not First Name : John Doe or Johnny
6) I love to give examples to state my point. Look above for an example.
7) I will generally frankly tell you how I feel rather than hiding it or framing it. I am kinda direct.
8) I would rather spend a day in front of my computer and play an RPG rather than staying out roaming, running, partying etc. because, I quote “If ‘outside’ is so good, why has mankind spent thousands of years trying to perfect ‘inside’?” and moreover, according to WHO more than 1.3 Million people die in road accidents per year.
9) I love superheroes and superpowers.
10) I hate changes in my routine. I hate changing favourite restaurants. I hate change. Well because if I’m perfectly comfortable with something, why would I want to change it? Sounds like a Crazy thing to do…
11) I don’t like Engineering.
12) I like softly insulting someone. One, its funny and two, I just laughed.
13) Many times you won’t get my jokes, like you didn’t get the one in point 12.
14) Also, I love being a grammar Nazi. I would interrupt you when you are speaking just to point out your pronunciation/grammatical error.
15) I like to consider myself superior than other human beings. Boosts my confidence somehow. Also, I find it pleasing to think that I ‘wrote’ this post while you are ‘reading’ it.
Hehe. Sorry for this random post but was kinda feeling like posting this one… Ciao!